Wednesday 28 December 2011

Hope my holiday gets better :(

Salam Guys,


The only reason I've disappeared lately is because I've stepped into a world of Revision and Housework. Yeah its true - while everyone is either skiing in France or shopping their head off - I've been retreated into the house like an old widow. I deserve to be free..... 


Sorry bout that...haha - but seriously I need to get out the house! Quick . Thinking of going shopping some time tomorrow or the day after Insha-allah. 


Anyway - How was you guys-es (<--wait- is that a word :p) holiday ??  fill me in :) 

P.S -  Thought of the Day:  


This is simply beautiful - I often find myself in a bad situation which makes me turn to Allah - Vice versa - even good situations makes me thank Allah and turn towards him. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment