Saturday 10 December 2011

I'M BACK!

Salam Guys!

How are you?? Yes, I guess i have disappeared for a VERY long while! Just finished my mocks this week and a lot of school work off my shoulder Alhamdulilah (meaning: thank god)..... So i wasn't able - prior to this to blog any post but don't get me wrong lol - still kinda busy. I guess i will not be able to follow my 'one post a day' plan i layed out due to practical reasons *sigh* :(

So i now promise to do a couple of posts a week - hmm.. say about 3-4 rather than one a day. As a result - this will allow me to get on with my life and find new inspirations without feeling burdened AND it may increase the value of the post - so people can comment till about a few days allowing them to ask questions. Sounds good to me.

I've got a few blog post ideas i'de like to write about, however, if there are a few that you've got on your mind - please let me know and comment below.

Thank you
xx

P.S : Do you love ma kittens haha (not mine!) - just thought it makes a cute come-back! 3 cheers to that <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment